Friday, December 31, 2010

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...WHAT'S NED & CHERYL UP TO?





WOW...So much has happened this year where do we start?

After a close encounter with the "Grim Reaper" in July 2009, I was blessed with a "new liver". Words can not thank the donor family enough. It has truly been a roller coaster year. Success University merged with World Ventures Travel right at the time I got ill.
So what do you do when your world goes upside down? YOU ADAPT! You look for ways to keep you moving in a positive direction. Due to the anti-rejection medications my immune system has been serverly weakened. I couldn't at this time anyway get out there belly to belly to build my network marketing business. SO NOW WHAT? YOU ADAPT!! How do you get out there to rub shoulders with new people without rubbing shoulders? THE INTERNET! It's funny how things happen. Right when I was at wits end with "what do I do now" I get a life changing call for an old friend, Aaron Moon. He tells me of this great company that I can get involved with that is all about the Internet. Hosting, E-Responders, Video, Web Design, Training, Support the whole enchilada! Thank you Aaron for introducing us to GVO, http://nedrae.gogvo.com/trial/4/ . Now I have two sources of income!

It is the old story my friends, winners never quit! They ADAPT!